NEW PROCEDURE – THURSDAY ‘IN-PERSON BOOKING’ FOR PLAY ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
THURSDAY ‘IN-PERSON BOOKING’ FOR PLAY ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
With effect from 1 June 2017, the following new procedure shall apply:
- Unless otherwise stated, the weekend in-person booking is allowed on Thursday (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
- The in-person booking is ONLY applicable for Principal Members.
- The in-person booking will be conducted in the Events Room.
- At the time of placing an in-person booking, the Principal Member will be required to produce his/her Membership Card.
- On the booking day, the Events Room door will be opened at 11.00AM. Each member is to queue by taking a numbered seat at one of the designated sections indicated “Saturday”, “Sunday” or, if applicable, “Public Holiday”. The seat number shall be the queue number. Once seated, there will be no swopping of seats (or sections) allowed.
- Seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and no reservation of seats is allowed.
- By 11.15AM, the flights booking will commence. NO QUEUE NUMBERS will be issued. Instead, each member will book orderly according to his/her seat number (which is the queue number) at the section (Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday) that he/she intends to play.
- Each Principal Member is permitted to book ONLY one (1) flight (minimum 3 names) for the intended day of play.
- If a member who queues to make a booking for play (for example) on a Saturday and wishes to make another booking for play on the Sunday or Public Holiday, he/she must go behind the queue of Sunday or Public Holiday AFTER his/her first booking.
- After 11.30am, members can still book (must be in-person and not through phone or email) the left-over flights/slots (if any) until 7.45pm at the Golf Reception on the same booking day.
- The Club reserves the right to fill in any unused slots.
- Club officials reserve the right to decline members (from booking) who are not adhering to the above rules & regulations and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
‘INTERNET BOOKING’ FOR PLAY ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Unless otherwise stated, the weekend internet booking is release on Wednesday at 4:00 pm (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
Timing of available slots. Click here for members log in.
|1st||7:22 am||7:50 am||8:18 am||8:39 am||8:53 am|
|10th||7:22 am||7:50 am||8:18 am||8:39 am||8:53 am|
|1st||12:02 pm||12:16 pm||12:30 pm||12:51 pm||13:05 pm||13:33 pm||13:54 pm|
|10th||12:02 pm||12:16 pm||12:30 pm||12:51 pm||13:05 pm||13:33 pm||13:54 pm|
For more information on booking and its procedures, please call our Golf reception at +65 6586 ext. 1211/ 1240/ 1277.