THURSDAY ‘IN-PERSON BOOKING’ FOR PLAY ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
With effect from 1 June 2017, the following new procedure shall apply:
- Unless otherwise stated, the weekend in-person booking is allowed on Thursday (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
- The in-person booking is ONLY applicable for Principal Members.
- The in-person booking will be conducted in the Events Room.
- At the time of placing an in-person booking, the Principal Member will be required to produce his/her Membership Card.
- On the booking day, the Events Room door will be opened at 11.00AM. Each member is to queue by taking a numbered seat at one of the designated sections indicated “Saturday”, “Sunday” or, if applicable, “Public Holiday”. The seat number shall be the queue number. Once seated, there will be no swopping of seats (or sections) allowed.
- Seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and no reservation of seats is allowed.
- By 11.15AM, the flights booking will commence. NO QUEUE NUMBERS will be issued. Instead, each member will book orderly according to his/her seat number (which is the queue number) at the section (Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday) that he/she intends to play.
- Each Principal Member is permitted to book ONLY one (1) flight (minimum 3 names) for the intended day of play.
- If a member who queues to make a booking for play (for example) on a Saturday and wishes to make another booking for play on the Sunday or Public Holiday, he/she must go behind the queue of Sunday or Public Holiday AFTER his/her first booking.
- After 11.30am, members can still book (must be in-person and not through phone or email) the left-over flights/slots (if any) until 7.45pm at the Golf Reception on the same booking day.
- The Club reserves the right to fill in any unused slots.
- Club officials reserve the right to decline members (from booking) who are not adhering to the above rules & regulations and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
‘INTERNET BOOKING’ FOR PLAY ON SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Unless otherwise stated, the weekend internet booking is release on Wednesday at 4:00 pm (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
Timing of available slots. Click here for members log in.
|1st||7:22 am||7:50 am||8:18 am||8:39 am||8:53 am|
|10th||7:22 am||7:50 am||8:18 am||8:39 am||8:53 am|
|1st||12:02 pm||12:16 pm||12:30 pm||12:51 pm||13:05 pm||13:33 pm||13:54 pm|
|10th||12:02 pm||12:16 pm||12:30 pm||12:51 pm||13:05 pm||13:33 pm||13:54 pm|
For more information on booking and its procedures, please call our Golf reception at +65 6586 ext. 1211/ 1240/ 1277.
Please note that with effect from 1 May 2017, our Member’s Guest Green Fee will be revised as follows:
(inclusive of buggy)
|Weekends & PHs||
(inclusive of buggy)
Kindly note that with effect from 1 May 2017, there will be NO Social Member Rate on Weekends and Public Holidays.
Social Members will need to pay Member’s Guest Rate when playing on Weekends and Public Holidays.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that with effect from 1 September 2016, Thursday’s In-Person Booking for play on weekends and Public Holidays will be changed as follows:
- Issuance of Queue Numbers: 12.30pm
- Commencement of Booking: 1.30pm
The venue for booking remains unchanged at the Events Room. All other current booking rules & regulations will also continue to apply.
Bringing the booking timing forward will facilitate booking by working members who may then come during lunchtime to make bookings.
Shortening the time between the issuance of queue numbers and commencement of booking will reduce members’ waiting time and the inconvenience brought about by the previous longer waiting time for booking.
This decision was made upon taking into account various suggestions from members and with the interest of the majority of our members in mind. We hope to have your continued support as we constantly review our processes and systems to improve our service to members.
With effect from 1 August 2016, members who wish to participate in Monthly Medals must register for the Centralised Handicapping System (CHS).
For more information, please contact the Golf Reception.