You are invited to register your interest with us at the Golf Reception by 5th October 2019.
Classification of Divisions
“Premier” Division – H.I. up to 3.9
“A” Division – H.I. 4.0 to 8.9
“B” Division – H.I. 9.0 to 14.0
“Senior” Division – No limit on H.I. and must be 55 years old or older as at 1/1/2020
Open Division – H.I. up to 18.0
Handicap Index Eligibility
Warren golfing members, who tentatively meet the below requirements are encouraged to register.
- Where applicable, player’s division will be based on his/her lowest Handicap Index (H.I.) of for the year of 2019 that is from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020, recorded in the SGA Centralised Handicapping System (CHS).
How to Participate
- Fill up the registration form at the Golf Reception by 5th October 2019.
- Must make available and complete 18-holes for at least three trial games.
Rankingwill be based on total MODIFIED GROSS STABLEFORD* points of three trial games.
- Participants can take part in a maximum of 4 trial games.
- Participants scores will
basedon best 3 out of 4 trial games.
- Participants are to confirm their dates of participation on the day he/she sign up the participation form.
- All participants will be playing off a “zero” H.I during the trial games.
- In the event that the trial game falls on the day of Warren Monthly Medals, 2 scorecards
isto be submitted. One to the office for the medals, another one to the division/overall league captain.
- Markers will be identified by the League captain and they will be present during the trial games.
MODIFIED GROSS STABLEFORD POINTS SYSTEM
- Eagle and below – 4pts
- Birdie – 3pts
- Par – 2pts
- Bogey and above – 0pts
|Division||On Merit Pick||Captain’s Pick||Total Field|
|Division||On Merit Pick||Captain’s Pick||Total Field|
- Players will be selected based on the table above.
- Pairings during Trial dates will be arranged by the League and Divisional captains.
- The *Captain’s Pick” players will be evaluated and selected by the Selection Committee chaired by the Warren League Captain.
Sat 12th Oct 2019 (PM) (Men’s Medal) – Men’s Divisions
Sun 20th Oct 2019 (PM) – Men’s Divisions
Wed 30th Oct 2019 (PM) – Men’s Divisions
Sun 3rd Nov 2019 (PM) (Ladies 54 Hole Club Championship) – Ladies Divisions
Sat 9th Nov 2019 (PM) (Men’s Medal) – Men’s Divisions
Sun 10th Nov 2019 (PM) (Ladies 54 Hole Club Championship) – Ladies Division
Wed 13th Nov 2019 (PM) – Men’s Divisions
Sat 16th Nov 2019 (AM) (Ladies 54 Hole Club Championship) – Ladies Division
Wed 20th Nov 2019 (PM) – Ladies Divisions
Wed 27th Nov 2019 (PM) – Men’s & Ladies Divisions
Sat 7th Dec 2019 (AM) (Ladies Medal) – Ladies Divisions
- Players must make available for weekdays’ practice rounds and competition rounds when required.
- Players should be mindful to behave
ethically,and observe and demonstrate sportsmanship, courtesy, integrity and team work.
- Any misconduct by players will be subject to disciplinary inquiry and may result in suspension from representation for WGCC and recovery of all benefits from the player(s) by the Club.
- The Club will recover all benefits from the player should he/she withdraw from the team without
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.
As buggies are needed for operations, golfers are reminded to return their buggies to the Buggy Bay immediately after their games.
A buggy fee of $26.75 per golfer will be imposed if a golfer is found not returning his/her buggy to the Buggy Bay.
We seek golfers’ cooperation on the above.
For maintenance purpose, please note that with effect from 1 September 2019, the following slot will be removed from weekdays mornings:
Please note that with effect from 5 August 2019, in instances of any delay in play due to inclement weather, the cut-off time for morning flights is:
We seek golfers’ cooperation to adhere to the cut-off time.
Please note that with immediate effect, the following policy will be in place for internet booking of weekend and Public Holiday (PH) slots:
- Each Golfing Principal member can only book ONE flight for each weekend and PH (if PH is applicable) i.e. either Saturday, Sunday or PH.
- If a member books more than one internet flight for a weekend and PH, the Golfing office will contact the member to confirm the booking of only one of these flights.
A member who wishes to book more than one flight for the same weekend and PH (eg. booked Saturday through internet and would like to book on Sunday or PH) may do so at the In-Person Booking (10.00am on Thursday at the Events Room) or through phone booking (starts from 10.00am on Friday).
Thank you and we seek your cooperation on the above.
With effect from 1 March 2019, please note that:
- When the Ladies’ Medal is held in the morning, morning internet flights of the same day will not be available for booking.
- Conversely, when the Ladies’ Medal is held in the afternoon, there will be no internet flights in the afternoon of the same day available for booking.
These procedures will be in place with effect from 3 January 2019:
1. Unless otherwise stated, the weekend in-person booking is allowed on Thursday (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
2. The in-person booking is ONLY applicable for Principal Members.
3. The in-person booking will be conducted in the Events Room.
4. At the time of placing an in-person booking, the Principal Member will be required to produce his/her Membership Card.
5. On the booking day, the Events Room door will be opened at 10.00AM and booking of golf flights will start immediately.
6. Each member will book orderly according to his/her queue line at the section (Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday) that he/she intends to play.
7. Each Principal Member is permitted to book ONLY one (1) flight (minimum 3 names) for the intended day of play.
8. If a member who queues to make a booking for play (for example) on a Saturday and wishes to make another booking for play on the Sunday or Public Holiday, he/she must go behind the queue of Sunday or Public Holiday AFTER his/her first booking.
9. After at around 10.15am, members can still book (must be in-person and not through phone or email) the left-over flights/slots (if any) until 7.45pm at the Golf Reception on the same booking day.
10. The Club reserves the right to fill in any unused slots.
11. Club officials reserve the right to decline members (from booking) who are not adhering to the above rules & regulations and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
Kindly be informed of the following which will take place with immediate effect:
1. The deadline for changes and/or cancellation of weekend/PH golf bookings (except for Club events*) is at 10.00am every Wednesday prior to the same weekend.
2. The Golfing Office reserves the right to slot player(s) into flights (including Internet flights) that consist of less than 4 players after the above stipulated deadline.
3. Members are to call or email the Golfing Office for any changes to the bookings. The Golfing Office will no longer call or consult members for updating of the booked flights.
4. Reminder: In the event of late cancellation or no-show by any player, the booker will be charged a penalty fee of $40 each. For example, if a member booked a 4-ball flight and only 3 balls turned up on the date of play, the booker will incur a penalty of $40 unless valid or supporting documentation is provided.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on the above.
*Cancellation of sign-ups for Club events must be made before the closing date stated on the event poster.