1. Unless otherwise stated, the weekend in-person booking is allowed on Thursday (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
2. The in-person booking is ONLY applicable for Principal Members.
3. The in-person booking will be conducted in the Events Room.
4. At the time of placing an in-person booking, the Principal Member will be required to produce his/her Membership Card.
5. On the booking day, the Events Room door will be opened at 11.00AM. Each member is to queue by taking a numbered seat at one of the designated sections indicated “Saturday”, “Sunday” or, if applicable, “Public Holiday”. The seat number shall be the queue number. Once seated, there will be no swopping of seats (or sections) allowed.
6. Seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and no reservation of seats is allowed.
7. By 11.05AM, the flights booking will commence. NO QUEUE NUMBERS will be issued. Instead, each member will book orderly according to his/her seat number (which is the queue number) at the section (Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday) that he/she intends to play.
8. Each Principal Member is permitted to book ONLY one (1) flight (minimum 3 names) for the intended day of play.
9. If a member who queues to make a booking for play (for example) on a Saturday and wishes to make another booking for play on the Sunday or Public Holiday, he/she must go behind the queue of Sunday or Public Holiday AFTER his/her first booking.
10. After at around 11.30am, members can still book (must be in-person and not through phone or email) the left-over flights/slots (if any) until 7.45pm at the Golf Reception on the same booking day.
11. The Club reserves the right to fill in any unused slots.
12. Club officials reserve the right to decline members (from booking) who are not adhering to the above rules & regulations and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
Kindly note that the August to December Monthly Medals for Men and Ladies will be held on different weekends as follows:
|August||Sat 11 Aug 2018 (AM/PM)|
|September||Sat 8 Sep 2018 (AM/PM)|
|October||Sat 13 Oct 2018 (AM/PM)|
|November||Sat 10 Nov 2018 (AM/PM)|
|December||Sat 8 Dec 2018 (AM/PM)|
|August||Sun 12 Aug 2018 (AM)|
|September||Sun 2 Sep 2018 (PM)|
|October||Sat 20 Oct 2018 (AM)|
|November||Sun 4 Nov 2018 (AM)|
|December||Sun 2 Dec 2018 (AM)|
Kindly be informed that all golf bags will not be allowed to be left overnight at the buggy area with effect from Saturday 1 September 2018.
Any golf bags left at the buggy area will be removed and kept in storage after the above stipulated date.
A $5.00 fee will be chargeable for any golfer who wishes to claim his/her golf bag from the storage.
Thank you and your cooperation on the above is very much appreciated.
We are pleased to inform that with effect from 1 July 2018, new morning flights will be added to the timesheet on weekdays (except Public Holidays).
The new time slots are as follows:
|New Time Slots||Rates Information|
|For 18-Hole Play Only
(Available for Members & Guests)
|For 9-Hole Play Only
|1st Tee||7.01am & 7.08am||$2.50+gst||$12.50+gst|
|10th Tee||7.01am & 7.08am|
Please note that the Club’s reciprocal agreement with Raffles Country Club will cease with effect from 1 July 2018.