- Unless otherwise stated, the weekend in-person booking is allowed on Thursday (9 days before the effective weekend or the week prior to the applicable Public Holiday).
- The in-person booking is ONLY applicable for Principal Members.
- The in-person booking will be conducted in the Events Room.
- At the time of placing an in-person booking, the Principal Member will be required to produce his/her Membership Card.
- On the booking day, the Events Room door will be opened at 11.00AM and booking of golf flights will start immediately.
- Each member will book orderly according to his/her queue line at the section (Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday) that he/she intends to play.
- Each Principal Member is permitted to book ONLY one (1) flight (minimum 3 names) for the intended day of play.
- If a member who queues to make a booking for play (for example) on a Saturday and wishes to make another booking for play on the Sunday or Public Holiday, he/she must go behind the queue of Sunday or Public Holiday AFTER his/her first booking.
- After at around 11.15am, members can still book (must be in-person and not through phone or email) the left-over flights/slots (if any) until 7.45pm at the Golf Reception on the same booking day.
- The Club reserves the right to fill in any unused slots.
- Club officials reserve the right to decline members (from booking) who are not adhering to the above rules & regulations and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
Kindly note that the August to December Monthly Medals for Men and Ladies will be held on different weekends as follows:
|August||Sat 11 Aug 2018 (AM/PM)|
|September||Sat 8 Sep 2018 (AM/PM)|
|October||Sat 13 Oct 2018 (AM/PM)|
|November||Sat 10 Nov 2018 (AM/PM)|
|December||Sat 8 Dec 2018 (AM/PM)|
|August||Sun 12 Aug 2018 (AM)|
|September||Sun 2 Sep 2018 (PM)|
|October||Sat 20 Oct 2018 (AM)|
|November||Sun 4 Nov 2018 (AM)|
|December||Sun 2 Dec 2018 (AM)|
Kindly be informed that all golf bags will not be allowed to be left overnight at the buggy area with effect from Saturday 1 September 2018.
Any golf bags left at the buggy area will be removed and kept in storage after the above stipulated date.
A $5.00 fee will be chargeable for any golfer who wishes to claim his/her golf bag from the storage.
Thank you and your cooperation on the above is very much appreciated.