Entry Fee: $26.75 (inclusive of Buggy & Administrative Fee) Ballsweep: $4.00 Pot of Gold: $2.00 Entry Conditions: The Committee reserves the right to prepare the drawlist based on H.I. categories and allocate tee times
$26.75 (inclusive of Buggy & Administrative Fee)
Pot of Gold:
The Committee reserves the right to prepare the drawlist based on H.I. categories and allocate tee times for this medal which is held in conjunction with the MercedesTrophy National Final Singapore 2019 (Club Medal Qualifying Round); there shall be no personal groupings for this medal
Saturday 9 March 2019 (AM & PM)
Saturday 23 February 2019
|A||Strokeplay (H.I. 9.4 & below)|
|B||Strokeplay (H.I. 9.5 – 13.4)|
|C||Strokeplay (H.I. 13.5 & above)|
Friday 1 March 2019
MercedesTrophy National Final Singapore 2019
All participants must be Singapore citizens or permanent residents aged 21 years & above.
|Men||Handicap Index||Winner’s Selection
|Division A||0.0 to 9.4||Highest 2 stableford points|
|Division B||9.5 to 13.4||Highest 2 stableford points|
|Division C||13.5 to 18.0||Highest 2 stableford points|
The winner & runner-up of Divisions A, B & C (Men) will stand a chance to be invited to play at the MercedesTrophy National Final on Friday 7 June 2019 at the Singapore Island Country Club (Island Course).
- All fees indicated are inclusive of GST
- Principal members who have signed up are given priority to participate in the game i.e. No guaranteed play for signed-up spouse and junior members
- After closing date, all members (including Principal members) will be reserved under waiting list on a first-come-first-served basis
- Withdrawal after closing date is subject to cancellation fee of $42.80 nett (no-show fee is $42.80 nett) unless proven documentation (subject to approval) is provided
- The Club reserves full discretion in preparing the competition draw list that is deemed best fit for the event
Please sign up at the Golf Reception.
(Saturday) 8:00 am