Entry Fee: $26.75 (inclusive of Buggy & Administrative Fee) Ballsweep: $4.00 Pot of Gold: $2.00 Entry Conditions: The Committee reserves the right to prepare the drawlist based on H.I. categories and allocate tee
$26.75 (inclusive of Buggy & Administrative Fee)
Pot of Gold:
The Committee reserves the right to prepare the drawlist based on H.I. categories and allocate tee times for this medal which is held in conjunction with the Rolex Golf Challenge 2019; there shall be no personal groupings for this medal
Saturday 23 February 2019 (AM & PM)
|A||Strokeplay (H.I. 10.0 & below)|
|B||Strokeplay (H.I. 10.1 – 18.0)|
|C||Strokeplay (H.I. 18.1 – 24.0)|
Monday 11 February 2019
|Rolex Golf Challenge 2019
1. A total of 3 men and 1 lady shall qualify for the Rolex Golf Challenge 2019.
2. The Best Gross winner from each of the Men’s Divisions and Overall Best Gross winner from the Ladies’ Division will represent the Club to play in the Rolex Golf Challenge on Friday 31 May 2019 at the Singapore Island Country Club, Bukit Course. Should any of these winners not be able to play on 31 May 2019, the next best gross player will replace the winner.
- All fees indicated are inclusive of GST
- Principal members who have signed up are given priority to participate in the game i.e. No guaranteed play for signed-up spouse and junior members
- After closing date, all members (including Principal members) will be reserved under waiting list on a first-come-first-served basis
- Withdrawal after closing date is subject to cancellation fee of $42.80 nett (no-show fee is $42.80 nett) unless proven documentation (subject to approval) is provided
- The Club reserves full discretion in preparing the competition draw list that is deemed best fit for the event
Please sign up at the Golf Reception.
(Saturday) 8:00 am