The Golfers’ Terrace’s kitchen will be closed for renovation from 11 November – 31 December 2019. It will resume operation on 1 January 2020.
During the renovation period, please note the following:
- The Golfers’ Terrace will continue to be open for business with a short menu.
- The Water Hazard will be open for lunch.
- Yan Palace’s food will be served at the Golfers’ Terrace and Water Hazard (during lunch).
Kindly note that hacking works commence from the 2nd week onwards in the morning and will take 3 weeks to complete. There will be no hacking during lunch and dinner time.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused as we strive to minimise disruption of business at the Golfers’ Terrace.
Mr Bryan Ong shall oversee the Driving Range & Handicapping Sub-Committee. We look forward to members’ support in his role as Vice-Captain.
Please note that there will be a change in caterer for Poolside Café.
1.The current caterer will be terminating its services on 15 September 2019.
2. The new caterer, Regale @ Warren, which serves halal food, will commence business from 1 October 2019.
3. Due to the change in caterer, kindly note that the Poolside Café will be closed for 2 weeks from 16 September to 30 September 2019.
4. During the first month of operation by Regale @ Warren, a short menu will be served.
5. The Operating Hours of Regale @ Warren (from 1 October 2019) are as follows:
|Tuesday – Sunday||11.00am – 3.00pm|
6.00pm – 10.00pm
(Last Order: 9.30pm)
The Club will be launching its new Integrated Management System (IMS) on 13 August 2019!
We are very pleased to announce that Warren Golf & Country Club has been awarded the “Best Renovated Course in Asia Pacific” at the Asian Golf Awards 2017 held at Danang, Vietnam!
In the same Awards, our Golf Course Superintendent, Raja Patchamutho, came in 3rd in the “Best Golf Course Superintendent of the Year” category.